Monday, March 22, 2010

The Black Keys Release New Single - "Tigthen Up"

The song is produced by DangerMouse. I've read a few stories online that say this is the only song he produced on the album.

It sounds a lot like the stuff off of "Attack and Release" in my opinion, but I love that record, so I'm not really going to complain much about that. The guitar to end the song is probably my favorite thing about it. 2:35 is where the magic starts.

There are some great lyrics on this song, including the opening verse; "I wanted love, I needed love, most of all, most of all. Someone said true love was dead, and I'm bound to fall, bound to fall, for you".

You can download the mp3 from a lot of different sources. I'm sharing this one because it's directly off a legit site with no annoying pop-up ads, etc:

http://squeegiesounds.com/files/2010/03/01-Tighten-Up-Prod.-By-Dangermouse.mp3

Or listen to a lower quality version of it on YouTube:


-Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment